Dear Valued Customer
Just to reassure you we are open!
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Bristol Physio to support you and your long-term rehabilitation plans. As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we’re still able to treat some acute patients face to face, while maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness within our clinic and following all the NHS and government protocols.
Your Appointment Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- A Telephone triage service for all patients has commenced. If your condition is considered acute or an emergency, then a face to face appointment may be offered. We will conduct a telephone screening to make sure both the patient and team member is protected.
- We are now offering telephone and video consultations for all our clients at £30 for 30 minutes.
- If you are insured with AXA, BUPA or referred via Nuffield Health, then your video consultation will be covered by the insurance company.*
If you need to adjust your existing appointment into a video call, simply give us a call on 01179237506, or contact us via email on: email@example.com
Attending our clinic
As always, the safety of our clients and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures in consultation with local GP practices to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have a robust deep cleaning and isolation policy in place
- Our team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our clinics (including, door handles, bathrooms, etc.) and are using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
- We may automatically ask that all persons in the high-risk categories conduct all appointments via video.
Rest assured that we want to work in the safest possible environment.
*Please be aware this situation is changing daily as more insurance companies follow suit. Please call the clinic for further information.
Working from home and wondering what to do for exercise?
Our partners who we share the building at Oakfield Road, Oakfields Personal Training, are offering video individual and group training sessions. If you would like further information please go to https://www.oakfieldspt.co.uk/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would warmly appreciate any comments and questions to the clinic via email@example.com or 01179237506.
Bristol Physio Ltd