As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for Bristol Physio and will provide administrative support across the business. You will handle the flow of people through the reception area and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately, delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. You will work closely with our Practice Manager who will provide some training and guidance as necessary. You will be a key member of our friendly and professional team.
The role will be based in our Clifton site on Oakfield Road.
Hours are usually 9-5 but are flexible and open to discussion.
- Serve clients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Answer any incoming phone calls, take messages, contact patients regarding appointments etc
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries
- Update appointment diary and schedule meetings/appointments
- Process cash and card payments from clients
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, emailing etc
- Update our social media platforms
- Work with the team on marketing ideas and business promotion
- Competency in Microsoft Office platforms
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Competency in written and spoken English
- Some Customer Service experience would be helpful
- Some experience using PPS would be helpful – training & guidance will be provided
- Some experience in marketing or design would be helpful
- Some experience using Thrive Architect (SEO, WordPress, website design) would be helpful
The pay will be based on experience
If you are interested in joining our team please send a CV and covering letter through to email@example.com.